Do you know the benefits of considering Finger Millets in your daily Diet?
If your answer is a ‘NO’, then here are a few points about why you should consider Finger Millet.
- It is rich in fiber that helps you to put down weight.
- It reduces body heat.
- It is an antioxidant food that helps you to look young.
- It prevents you from having cardiovascular diseases.
- The best food for Diabetic patients.
After knowing these few facts about Finger Millet, Let us now learn how to prepare yummy cookies with this healthy food item.
Finger Millet Cookies.
- 1 Cup Finger Millet flour.
- ½ Cup brown cane sugar.
- ½ tbsp. cardamom powder
- 2 pinches of ginger powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ cup oil
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ cup milk
Method of Preparation:
- Take a mixing bowl and mix the flour, cardamom powder. Then take the mixture on a Pan and fry it till it gets a bit darker.
- Transfer it into the mixing bowl and add milk and sugar and give it a good mix using a blender.
- Now add dry ginger and salt to it.
- Add oil to the mixture and mix it well till it forms a dark-colored dough.
- Pinch a small portion of the dough, roll it into round balls and flatten it between your palms.
- Preheat the oven for 5-7 min. Place
- the molded dough on a tray and place it inside the oven.
- Bake it at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Your yummy Tea time snack is ready to serve.