Facing Problems with a fat tummy? Here we go with a mouth-watering soup and a one which helps to burn out extra fat in the body and that will help you to maintain a stable health condition. Relish it.
Chickpea Veggie Soup
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 300 grams chickpeas, rinsed
- ⅔ Cup frozen corn
- ⅔ Cup frozen peas
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ cup chopped spinach
Directions to prepare:
- Take a saucepan and add 2 tbsp oil to it and heat it on a medium flame.
- Add Onion and garlic and sauté it for 3-4 minutes till the onions turn soft and mushy.
- Now add the veggie stock and chickpeas, corn, peas, salt, and pepper.
- Boil the soup over a high flame.
- Stir it occasionally for 10 minutes and add spinach to garnish it.
Serving Size: 1 1/2 Cups
175 calories; 3.4 g total fat; 0.4 g saturated fat; 441 mg sodium. 359 mg potassium; 28.5 g carbohydrates; 6 g fiber; 5 g sugar; 7.1 g protein; 3875 IU vitamin a iu; 9 mg vitamin c; 36 mcg folate; 63 mg calcium; 2 mg iron; 48 mg magnesium;
Relish this recipe and have better health!