Revenue Cycle Services
AR Above 90 Day Percentage Under 12% Guaranteed!
Expert denial management.
No start-up costs.
No need to switch your current software.
100% HIPAA compliance.
ICD-10 implementation support.
Guaranteed increase in the cash flow of your practice.
Our Revenue Cycle Services
Our team of consultants has an average of 17 years of operational, clinical, and business expertise in the industry. With extensive experience in Physician Practice and Laboratory settings, we can help you identify practical ways to streamline reimbursement, cut operational costs, maintain compliance with federal regulations, and improve profitability.
- Account Receivables Above 90 Day Percentage Under 12% Guaranteed
- Expert denial management
- Accelerated reimbursements
- No start-up costs
- No need to switch your current software
- 100% HIPAA compliance
- ICD-10 implementation support
- Guaranteed increase in the cash flow of your practice
Here are a few ways Genesis Revenue Cycle Services can boost your operations:
- Regulatory summaries of the Medicare Proposed and Final Rules to assist in understanding coding and billing updates
- Customized reimbursement proformas and return on investment models, including applicable coding, location-specific payment rates, payer mix, patient cases, expenses, and financial statements to assist in selling new and established technology
- Review and analysis of customers’ fee schedules/chargemaster, including a comparison to Medicare
- Production of custom coding and reimbursement guides based on your service lines
- Strategy for utilization of new coding for current and/or new technology
- Company education programs, including instruction for sales and marketing staff on coding and reimbursement
- Educational webinars that provide coding and documentation guidelines for your products
- Payer Local Coverage Determination (LCD) updates that enable you to apprise clients of the latest LCD changes
- Customer site visits for a face-to-face discussion on reimbursement, coding, and sales issues
- Historical payment and trend analysis