The COVID testing is available from Monday to Friday. We have a drive-thru set-up available on-site in Langhorne, Pennsylvania.
- Testing Highlights
- Prior-appointment is not required. Visits can be scheduled via call/email/online forms.
- Timings:- 08:30 AM EST – 05:00 PM EST.
- First come First Serve.
- Must bring a valid government-issued ID, as proof of identity.
- The doctor’s prescription is mandatory for testing. Except for Police and Fire Departments.
- We accept all Federal and Commercial insurances.
- Private Pay – $99.00 (For uninsured members)
- If you have any further questions about our testing process, please download our COVID testing brochure and fact sheet below!
Our COVID testing site is open from Monday to Friday between 08:30 AM EST - 05:00 PM EST.
Disclaimer** Please sign up to the online portal to download the testing results.
Disclaimer** You will be receiving the confirmation e-mail to the given e-mail ID.
FAQs- COVID TESTING
Unfortunately the answer for now is NO. We are available only in business days (Monday to Friday).
You can access your test results via online by signing up to patient portal. Click here to register
You can see the patient portal guide to follow the steps, Click here to see
No. The doctor’s prescription is mandatory except for the Police and Fire departments.
You will be receiving the confirmation email from Genesis to the given email ID at the time of filling the form online.